Our plants are organically-grown, using OMRI-approved organic potting soil & no chemicals whatsoever.
They are $2 each & can be ordered by emailing Penny at email@example.com or call 815-990-2389 (leave a message).
Here is this year's list!
- "Red Pear": heirloom variety red cherry tomato that is shaped like a pear
- "Yellow Pear": same as above, but yellow
- "white cherry": heirloom variety pale yellow cherry tomato, very sweet
- "chocolate cherry": heirloom variety dark brown cherry tomato, excellent flavor
- "Red Stuffer": heirloom variety, very unique. Tomatoes are shaped like a bell pepper & are hollow inside.
- "Yellow Stuffer": same as above, but yellow.
- "Green Zebra": heirloom variety, small size, Green striped tomato. Very unique! You can tell it's ready to pick when yellow appears in the stripes.
- "Keloggs Breakfast": heirloom variety introduced by a man named Dr Kellogg, who I think had nothing to do with the cereal company! This is one of our favorites: large, orange, juicy, and super sweet
- "Peach": heirloom, super sweet & juicy, smallish sized tomatoes that are light orange & slightly fuzzy. Delicious & sweet
- "Roma": the Roma small oval shaped tomatoes you're all familiar with
- "Celebrity": red tomato, medium sized
- "Moonglow": heirloom, another of our favorites, small to medium sized tomatoes, orange, sweet & juicy
- "Early Girl": small red tomato, early producer
- "Ace": sweet bell pepper, ripens from green to red if you wait and don't pick when green!
- " Purple Beauty": dark purple bell pepper, heirloom variety.
- "Jalapeño": hot pepper
- "Vittorio" variety, slightly smaller sized eggplant, which means it's quicker to grow!
Please email orders to Penny at firstname.lastname@example.org. Will continue selling until they are sold out.