Merry Christmas! We're celebrating with a brand-new special release Christmas beer: Peppermint Stout! A delicious chocolate stout beer, brewed with the unmistakable flavor of peppermint. Tis the season! This beer will be available this weekend, stop in to enjoy it by the glass in our taproom, or buy a growler jug to-go, and enjoy it at Christmas! Also new on tap this weekend is our first Kolsch-style beer, called Kryptonite! Light in color, mild in flavor!
We'll be open our regular hours this Friday 4-9 & Saturday 12-9, and closed on Sunday, December 24 for Christmas Eve.
Tap Room & Store In our Tap Room this weekend, open Fridays 4-9 pm, Saturdays 12-9 pm, and Sundays 12-5 pm, we will be pouring fresh from our taps:
Peppermint Stout - a dark chocolate stout brewed with peppermint
Kryptonite Kolsch - light in color, mild in flavor
El Dorado - Pale Ale, malty with slight hoppiness. Nicely balanced!
SmartA** - Belgian style Wit Beer
Sugar River Stout - a strong 10% ABV stout, brand new!
Cherry Ale - a sweeter-style fruit beer
Swamp Monster I.P.A. - Really Hoppy! Collaboration I.P.A. brewed with 3 breweries: Wishful Acres, Pig Minds, and Generations
Homemade Root Beer (non-alcoholic)
In addition to fresh beer by the glass, we also have growler fills available for carry-out!
Christmas Gift Ideas!
- Gift Certificate! WIshful Acres Farm & Brewery gift certificates can be purchased for any amount. From now until Christmas, for every $25 spent on gift certificates, we'll give you a free Wishful Acres pint glass!
- Beer! We sell "to-go" fresh tap beer in growler jugs. The jugs simply need to be kept refrigerated with the cap tightly sealed, and they will store just fine until Christmas. Give the gift of a growler of our fresh tap craft beer!
- Glassware & Apparel - We offer a section of pint glasses, glass growler jugs, magnets, t-shirts, & sweatshirts. All available for sale in our taproom during open hours.
- CSB Membership! Our Community Supported Brewery program offers pre-paid growler fills at a discount. Members receive a punch card, and they have a full year to use their pre-paid growler fills! Details here on our web site CSB page: http://www.wishfulacresfarm.com/csb-program
- Sunday, December 24 - We will be CLOSED this day for Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!
- Sunday, December 31 - New Years Eve! We will be open our regular hours, from 12-5, be sure to stop in for a pint & get a growler of beer filled to-go for your New Years Eve parties! Then we will be closed to the public from 6-9 for our Grill Fired Pizza meal & party! Tickets are required. (SOLD OUT)
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) News
Our 2018 CSA program is now SOLD OUT. We look forward to seeing all the CSA members for our first pickup in June!
Our 30-member CSA Program (Community Supported Agriculture) is a membership program in which members become "shareholders" in the farm's seasonal vegetable production & receive a "share" of the farm's organic produce for our full 22-week-long season! To learn more: http://www.wishfulacresfarm.com/csa-program .
CSB Members (Community Supported Brewery)
Quick news item: The 2nd Year CSB program is now open!!! Those wishing to purchase a membership, visit our web site CSB page for details.
Available for your CSB Growler Fills this weekend:
El Dorado APA
Swamp Monster IPA
Sugar River Stout
Our "Beer Share", aka CSB Program (Community Supported Brewery) is an ongoing membership program that offers members a 1-year supply of growler fills of our beer, plus more benefits. Info: http://www.wishfulacresfarm.com/csb-program .
Where to Buy our Beer:
Our beer is available for purchase at the following locations:
Our Taproom! Wishful Acres Farm & Brewery, located between Freeport & Lena - Visiting Info
Thank you & Best Wishes from Wishful Acres Farm & Brewery! Open Fridays 4-9 pm, Saturdays, 12-9 pm, and Sundays 12-5 pm Tap room & store located on our farm at 4679 N. Flansburg Rd, Lena IL You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-990-2380