Live Christmas Music, Bonus Gift Certificates, El Dorado APA, more Brew & Farm News!
Let there be music! We're featuring live Christmas music twice this weekend! Saturday, Dec 16 from 6:30-8:30, Sean Huguenin will be playing an acoustic set featuring tunes from Trans Siberian Orchestra, other Christmas Rock, and some regular classic rock as well! Then, on Sunday Dec 17 at 2:00 pm, local music teachers will be taking over & playing a fun Christmas set together with their instruments & voices. We hope to see you!
From now until Christmas, receive a free Wishful Acres pint glass for every $25 gift certificate you purchase!
Lastly, this weekend our American Pale Ale style beer, "El Dorado", is BACK on tap! Follow the road to the lost city of gold & take a taste of El Dorado: a delicious malt base with a slight hoppy flavor, featuring El Dorado variety of hops.
Please note: we will be closed on Sunday, December 24, for Christmas Eve.
Tap Room & Store In our Tap Room this weekend, open Fridays 4-9 pm, Saturdays 12-9 pm, and Sundays 12-5 pm, we will be pouring fresh from our taps:
El Dorado - Pale Ale, malty with slight hoppiness. Nicely balanced!
SmartA** - Belgian style Wit Beer
Sugar River Stout - a strong 10% ABV stout, brand new!
Vladimir - our 12% ABV Russian Imperial Stout, aged in a Bourbon Barrel for 6 months! - we are on our Final Keg of this one, only served in 6 oz sizes (no growler fills)
Cherry Ale - a sweeter-style fruit beer
Swamp Monster I.P.A. - Really Hoppy! Collaboration I.P.A. brewed with 3 breweries: Wishful Acres, Pig Minds, and Generations
Honey Wheat Ale - Mild & very drinkable
Homemade Root Beer (non-alcoholic)
In addition to fresh beer by the glass, we also have growler fills available for carry-out!
Christmas Gift Ideas!
- Gift Certificate! WIshful Acres Farm & Brewery gift certificates can be purchased for any amount. From now until Christmas, for every $25 spent on gift certificates, we'll give you a free Wishful Acres pint glass!
- Beer! We sell "to-go" fresh tap beer in growler jugs. The jugs simply need to be kept refrigerated with the cap tightly sealed, and they will store just fine until Christmas. Give the gift of a growler of our fresh tap craft beer!
- Glassware & Apparel - We offer a section of pint glasses, glass growler jugs, magnets, t-shirts, & sweatshirts. All available for sale in our taproom during open hours.
- CSB Membership! Our Community Supported Brewery program offers pre-paid growler fills at a discount. Members receive a punch card, and they have a full year to use their pre-paid growler fills! Details here on our web site CSB page: http://www.wishfulacresfarm.com/csb-program
- Saturday, December 16, 6:30-8:30 pm - live acoustic music by our friend "Sean Huguenin"! Sean will be playing an acoustic set featuring hard rock as well as some Christmas rock songs! A very talented guy!
- Sunday, December 17, 2:00 - Fun live Christmas concert by music teachers! We'll have several staff members of the music departments singing & playing some instruments. This should be a fun time, come & watch our sons' teachers put on a concert of their own!
- Sunday, December 24 - We will be CLOSED this day for Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) News
Our CSA program is completed for the 2017 season. A huge thank you to all of this year's CSA members! Our 2018 CSA program is already 3/4 sold out. To claim your spot, sign up in our taproom or our web site. Payments can be made with installments, cash or check, or credit & debit cards.
Our 30-member CSA Program (Community Supported Agriculture) is a membership program in which members become "shareholders" in the farm's seasonal vegetable production & receive a "share" of the farm's organic produce for our full 22-week-long season! To learn more: http://www.wishfulacresfarm.com/csa-program .
CSB Members (Community Supported Brewery)
Quick news item: The 2nd Year CSB program is now open!!! Those wishing to purchase a membership, visit our web site CSB page for details.
Available for your CSB Growler Fills this weekend:
El Dorado APA
Swamp Monster IPA
Sugar River Stout
(no fills of Vladimir as we're almost out of this beer)
Our "Beer Share", aka CSB Program (Community Supported Brewery) is an ongoing membership program that offers members a 1-year supply of growler fills of our beer, plus more benefits. Info: http://www.wishfulacresfarm.com/csb-program .
Where to Buy our Beer:
Our beer is available for purchase at the following locations:
Our Taproom! Wishful Acres Farm & Brewery, located between Freeport & Lena - Visiting Info
Thank you & Best Wishes from Wishful Acres Farm & Brewery! Open Fridays 4-9 pm, Saturdays, 12-9 pm, and Sundays 12-5 pm Tap room & store located on our farm at 4679 N. Flansburg Rd, Lena IL You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-990-2380