The Wishful Acres Farm Store will be open this Sunday from 10 am - 4 pm.
Located inside the yellow mobile home located at Wishful Acres Farm, the farm store today will have available:
- LETTUCE: Organically-grown here at Wishful Acres Farm, fresh, washed, tender & delicious. Sold in a half-gallon bag, $2.50 each.
- SPINACH: Organically-grown here at Wishful Acres Farm, thick juicy winter spinach, washed, delicious. Sold in a half-gallon bag, $2.50 each.
- GREEN ONIONS: Organically-grown here at Wishful Acres Farm, big & beautiful, washed. Sold in a big bunch for $1.50 per bunch.
- EGGS: Free-Range brown eggs laid by the hens at Wishful Acres Farm. Taste the difference! Bright orange yolks, firm whites, rich taste. You've tasted no egg like this before! $3.75 per dozen.
- BEEF: Raised on a nearby certified organic Stephenson County dairy farm, this beef is delicious. We're getting low on cuts available: t-bones, liver, and tongue are all that's currently left in stock (more beef arriving in May).