I am now harvesting my organic fall vegetables and have several available for purchase while supplies last. (Contact & ordering info below).
* Organic, gourmet mesclun lettuce mix. Triple washed. $3 for a gallon-sized bag. Included are at least 10 varieties of gourmet lettuce including red romaine, green romaine, freckled romaine, green oak leaf, red oak leaf, frisee lettuce, and more. May include a few spinach leaves thrown in for a nutritional punch.
* Organic baby radish mix. At least 4 varieties of heirloom radish. $1 per bunch.
* Organic turnips. Great for winter stew, soups, or cooked & mashed with potatoes. $2 per bunch.
* Organic Kale. Eat your greens! Has so many healthful vitamins. Use as with other greens: soup, stir fry, saute, etc. $2.25 per bunch.
* Organic rutabaga. Another winter classic vegetable also great in stew, soups, with potatoes. $2 per bunch.
To place your order, just call me (Penny) at home 815-235-9525 or on my cell phone 815-990-2380. Or, if you prefer you can place an order via email as well (firstname.lastname@example.org). Orders may be picked up at my home in Freeport. Orders over $15 get free delivery in Freeport, Pecatonica, Winnebago, or south Rockford areas (in the airport vicinity)!